Saturday, February 10, 2007

Weighty Kocchen #1

One can afford to be thoughtful and introspective on weekends, even if such mental activity is, in your opinion, only a variety of the all-encompassing Timepass. Please indulge:

If there were no constraints in your life, what would you spend your time on?

If careers, money and relationships were not so attention consuming, doing what would make your life worth the trouble?

Having read the above, become serious, fold your arms across, look at the ceiling, set your thoughts churning and let us know the results of this deliberate consideration.

2 comments:

Deepika Patil said...

What a ‘weighty kocchen’ indeed!!

I have n no. of times said this to myself, “I would do this if only.."

Now as the ‘kocchen’ glares at me, am frantically searching for answers.The ‘kocchen’ in question also makes me wonder whether- the constraints really pose as constraint or is it just that I am suffering from the ‘if only’ syndrome?

Pravesh Biyani said...

baap re.. lagta hai tere constraints khatam ho gaye hein!! good kocchen indeed.. exams key baad sochta hoon... !